Help Support Spiritual Naturalism – Become a Society Member Today!
Why join the Society? Working to help spread awareness of Spiritual Naturalism, provide helpful materials, and bring people together is ultimately about helping people find happiness. These efforts take time and resources. Our aim is to be able to meet expenses and support staff toward these ends. Through your membership in the Spiritual Naturalist Society, you will not only be playing an important role in furthering our cause, but we believe you will be receiving greater value than the modest membership dues you would pay.
- Access to member educational & inspirational archives (continuously growing)
- Access to exclusive articles and papers
- Access to special programs and events
- Community fellowship with other spiritual naturalists through our own private social network for members, with chat, newsfeed, and forums.
- Being a part of the Society’s think tank, helping to develop spiritual naturalist thought and practice going forward
- SNS Newsletter, keeping you informed of the latest regarding the organization and spiritual naturalism
- And most of all: contributing to the support of spiritual naturalism as a path to happiness and well-being in the world
- A donation of $8 per month, on automated withdraw (501(c)3 tax deductible)
- No obligation to continue
- Dues go to pay website and other expenses; advertising, outreach, & promotion of spiritual naturalism; and staff time
You can become a member any number of convenient and secure ways: with your credit card, PayPal account, check, or money order. We recommend using your credit card to establish automatic payments ($8/month) through our secure website, which is the most convenient to members, and also the most helpful to us in planning our budget. If paying by check or money order, you can mail your dues for the year ($96) payable to: Spiritual Naturalist Society, 2123 Sheridan Street, Houston, TX. USA. We accept dues by traditional mail on a yearly basis because the small amounts on a monthly basis would make processing inefficient. If you have any other questions or concerns about your membership or payments, please feel free to contact us.